Thursday, July 31, 2008

Meet Chloe











Well, she has a name. Chloe McClintock was born this morning at 6:45 AM and weighed 8 lbs. 3 ounces. She was 21" long and is doing great. We had great doctors and nurses that made the experience as pleasant as can be. Here are a few snapshots of our new family!

20 comments:

Lisah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisah said...

She is soooooo beautiful and I LOVE HER. I can't wait to meet her... hopefully someday soon! We love you guys!

Makenzie Iorg said...

Yeah, she is here and i love the name! I can't wait to meet her. She and Bowen will be best friends.

julievancour said...

heidi, how can you look so good after giving birth, it's ridiculous! i really like chloe as a name, sweetness. did kyle deliver you??? j/k well, congrats on the baby!

Marci said...

chloe is beautiful and you look way too cute for having just delivered a baby! congrats congrats congrats.

carly said...

love you after just giving birth, love kyle and luke for being so cute in the pictures, and love chloe! i'm so glad she's here and has a name! we love you guys!

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

Yeah!!! You have a blog!! Now we can keep in touch better and see our kids grow up! Chloe is beautiful!! And I can't believe how old Luke is getting! @ years goes by so fast! I hope you're getting enough sleep! Miss you guys!

Starlee said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you (and a little envious I must admit)! Chloe is beautiful and I love that name! She looks so healthy. And Luke is still just as darling as ever. I can't believe how big he's getting . . . and his hair is definitely the most under-control I've ever seen it :). Take care of yourself.

This Is Our Heaven.... said...

Hey girl!!! Congrats!! She is SO beautiful!! Gosh, you always look amazing....even after you have delivered a baby! How do you do it? I can't wait to see her in person! Let me know if I can do anything for you =O)

Anonymous said...

She is sooo perfect!! I love her already. When can I visit?? haha

Stacy said...

She's beautiful, Heidi. Congratulations! You look fantastic. Big hugs to you all.

DMRivera said...

She is absolutely adorable! You have such a beautiful fam Heids. Congrats!

Kelsey said...

I love my new niece Chloe! You two sure do reproduce nicely. I can't wait to meet her and give her a big kiss. She will always know who her favorite aunt is! Love you all!

aLi said...

Yipee, you have a blog! Oh, and congrats on a new baby. Ha ha, just kidding!
I am SOO EXCITED for you guys! I acted like my mom did when I was having a baby- while I was waiting to hear from you! (Did that make sense?) So exciting, I love it! She is a little beauty, too! I am looking forward to meeting her!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! Chloe is such a cute name. She looks like a perfect little girl. We hope all is well with all of you.

Love,
Ryan, Stephanie, Kylie & Abbey
http://gigls.blogspot.com

Lindi said...

Heidi she is absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulations to both you and Kyle. I am so excited for you both. And I don't know how you do it, but you look absolutely amazing.

smiths said...

Congratulations! I saw your blog on Melissa's and was excited to be able to see how you are doing. Chloe is beautiful and you look wonderful. We are having a baby any day now too (a boy), so our kids will be really close in age again. I am so happy for you! Love, Brenda Smith

Candi said...

Congratulations!!! She is adorable! Sorry I took so long to get this too you...my email filtered yours as spam! Crazy. Anyway, I hope that you are all doing well. We sure miss you! Brynn especially misses Luke. She saw pictures of him and just got so sad. :) Hopefully we'll see you soon...if you're ever in St. Louis, you've got a place to stay! Later!

KT said...

Your daughter is adorable! Your little family is so cute. Good luck to both of you with second year!

emily and adrian said...

Not only is Chloe gorgeous...but YOU are gorgeous...my goodness, give me tips on how to look that great after giving birth! You are just a natural.
SO happy for you! Can't wait to meet her!