A great friend of mine from college has her own nutrition counseling, speaking, and culinary business that she started. Her name is Marci Anderson and she is located in Cambridge, MA, but I think she works long distance. She is a licensed Registered Dietitian, has tons of experience, and is very qualified. Her website is http://www.marcird.com/ and she also has a blog that is on my blog list. So check her out! If you like what you see add her blog to your blog list. The URL is http://www.marcird.com/_blog/blog
Happy Holidays!
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
how professional! that's so cool, good for her. thanks for passing on her info, heidi.
We just got your Christmas card in the mail and I was so excited to see that you have a blog! You have such a cute family!! We have a blog too, but it's private so if you want an invite you'll have to e-mail me so that I can get your e-mail address. It's andrews.melanie{at}gmail{dot}com
Post a Comment