Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

We hope everyone had a great Christmas holiday! We had a wonderful time with family. My heart always drops when the Christmas season is over and I get a small case of the post-vacation blues, but I need to try and keep the Christmas spirit with me all year. I can serve, love, give gifts, and most of all think of my Saviour.
Look for more pictures to come of Christmas Day!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Merry Christmas! I absolutely loved receiving your Christmas card, you guys are so cute.

The Martineaus said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Your family is beautiful, Heidi!

aLi said...

HEidi you look like a supermodel! And that is an adorable Christmas Card!
Can I mention how wonderful you are? Thank you Thank you THANK YOU for your sweetness!!! Thank you for taking care of us before we got home. The banana bread and milk addition was just what we needed this morning! And Josh and I toasted the New Year's in with the sparkling cider.
Happy New Year, too!!!

Russ and Nat said...

Your family is so cute - and you look gorgeous!