So my great sister Hilary called me this week and we shared our woes of January. We are dealing with coming down from our"Christmas high", cold weather, sick kids, and trying to organize all our STUFF. Well, I have had a couple bad, home-locked days, but I am breaking out. We have been able to do some fun things like awesome 45 degree snow days, crafts at home, play dates, and an occasional Disney movie.
Luke's Chloe impersonation.

Our very own Annie Oakley.

Luke's homemade robot costume.

Swinging in the snow!

Heidi's first attempt at making a snowman in her adult life. Pretty embarrassing, but 3 year olds are easy to please!
4 comments:
I always feel that January is a ruff month too... your stuck in doors and the holiday excitement is over! Glad to see that you are surviving! I love Luke's robot costume! Very creative! And your snowman is great too!
Brrrr! Looks like you're having fun in all that snow though.
I am DYING over your snowman. I so wish I was there to laugh with you over him. SO CUTE! We miss you guys like crazy. I was suppose to be all organized by the end of January - giving myself another week! XOXOXO Hil
How'd you and Face get stuck in places with lots of snow, and not me?? I miss it! Love the snowman, Heidi, you should ahve practiced more in Utah...:) Cute kiddos!
Post a Comment