Kyle has a few days off so we headed to the Zoo. Chloe screamed at the sea lion show and Luke cheered. That is how it goes with them. They can never be happy with the same thing at the same time.
Luke also started playing soccer. I was hoping he would be the go-getter, toughest kid on the team, but I was greatly mistaken. He prances around, picks dandelions and rocks from the field, talks to the goalies, laughs when he chases the ball, and lives for the water break. Oh well, he is only 3 and he just looks so cute. I hope it changes!
P.S. A friend and I did a Lip Sync last weekend. It was fun to break out my old cheer costumes!

6 comments:
Does your cheer stuff still fit you? I am totally impressed. I absolutely love soccer prancing. It's so funny how they don't care sometimes.
I can't get over how they grow...Luke is looking so much like Kyle! (pre-buzz cut, though) and Chloe is just adorable! Our girls are enrolled in late Summer soccer and I can't wait for all the laughs that come along with it! Glad Luke hasn't let you down! :)
Check you out totally fitting in your cheer outfit. It makes me want to jump up and do a hurkie! :) What a babe. Luck looks so cute in his soccer outfit and the picture of Chloe with her foot on the table. I LOVE THAT GIRL! XO
I love them holding hands, so cute. I love your cheer outfit too!
Oh they are just so adorable!!! I am so impressed with your cheer outfit. You look fantastic. We miss you guys and hope to see you soon!
priceless! So fun to see pics of your cute family! Miss you all!!
Post a Comment