Tuesday, November 23, 2010

October

October was a fun month. I swear Halloween is more for me than for my kids. I love the costumes and the festivities and of course the... CANDY!

The month started off with a bang. Hilary came to visit us and she brought Brad and Ashley. We had so much fun doing all the KC stuff. Hilary even took me on a killer date. She treated me like a queen and gave me a great break from having no husband for so many months. Thanks Hil!


Then with my fellow single mother Ali we made caramel apples. Again more for me than for the kids. Who doesn't love a caramel apple?


Next was pumpkin painting with the girls I visit teach. Luke is really into crafting these days since he started school.


We also got to take a trip to the fire station. Chloe would not take her fingers out of her ears for fear the sirens would go off. It was pretty funny.


Then we did our pumpkin carving. The kids were all excited about scraping out the ooey-gooey insides until the time came and then of course it turned into mom and dad's job.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

We had such a fun trip visiting you. I loved every second of it. You are the BEST!!!