Sunday, June 26, 2011

Saying Goodbye

Leaving Kansas City was hard. EVERY time I said good-bye to someone I started to cry. Not because I was DEVASTATED to leave, but because as I looked into each persons eyes I remembered how they all impacted my life. I am a better person for knowing all my KC pals!
Our final Burneson BBQ!


Packing the Shepherd's truck.

My "Riverside Roommates"! Seriously I know I wasn't the one going to school, but these girls were with me every step of the way just like my BYU roommates. Miss you!

Shout out to Flintridge Road!!! These 3 girls are my "life savers" and the best neighbors ever. I depended on them so much. In fact, Rhett would have been born at home without them! Thank you for all your service to our family.

Pizza and movie nights. Amy was always so good at putting these fun nights together. Thank you.


3 comments:

James said...

Don't you just love my sad excuse for a smile. I couldn't quite get my grin on that day.

James said...

Yeah, that's Emily not James.

Jessica said...

So...random connection...Nathan George and I went to high school together. We had our ten year reunion last weekend and he was telling me about his awesome neighbor who also graduated from the BYU dietetics program...who turned out to be YOU! How fun! And you should know...you got high praises from the Georges...they LOVED you guys! Anyways, hope the new place is treating you well!