Sunday, July 31, 2011

Birthday Blastsssss!

Luke celebrated his 5th Birthday. He will be starting kindergarten in a few weeks. I remember thinking about this day when we first started medical school. We just had one kid and I thought residency would never come and that Luke would never be 5 and here we are...



Love you Luke!

We spent his birthday with all of his cousins at a hotel in Page, AZ in great anticipation for the house boat!



Chloe celebrated her birthday today. She is our princess. She is so into nail polish and lip gloss I don't know what I am going to do. She even tried to paint Kyle's toe nails tonight. He would have none of it!

We love you Chloe!



This video is hilarious! I asked Chloe what she wanted to name her Barbie and she came up with "Gemisence!" all of her own. I have no idea how she thinks of these things. She is going to be my best buddy as she grows up!

6 comments:

Makenzie Iorg said...

We had a blast with you guys! Your kids are so cute. I want to kiss Rhett's lips. Love ya!

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday to your super cute kiddos. I love Chloe's cake, btw!

Jesse said...

So cute- I miss you guys! I can't believe Chloe is 3 already; and her cake was amazing!

Rachel said...

I remembing starting medical school and meeting you and Luke for the fist time. There is no way he can be 5. Your pictures and viedos were great. Your family is so cute. Miss you guys.

kate said...

Ahh! Those were the best videos. I just want to reach through the computer and smooch Rhett's kissy lips! THis makes me miss you guys even more!

Amy said...

Alright so I'm half crying because without my trusty calendar I spaced their birthdays and I'm half crying because we miss you guys! Happy birthday kiddos! And smooch those lips for me! So hilarious Rhett!
ps-Will is still cracking up at "Rhetty Poo" in Chole's birthday video :)