Wow- I can't believe how big Rhett is getting. He is so cute and looks like he has a fun little personality. The other day Jane and I were talking about friends from KC and how you used to watch them, and she said, "Now Heidi has a baby". You are forever in her mind going to have a baby :) Your kids are so cute! I'm jealous you are so close to a temple and you still have Ali to hang out with and you can still see friends from KC. We are finally settled in our new home and loving it; but still occasionally wishing we still lived in Riverside.
3 comments:
what a beautiful family you have. I love the crawling viedo. It is crazy to see how big he is already getting. We miss you guys.
Wow- I can't believe how big Rhett is getting. He is so cute and looks like he has a fun little personality. The other day Jane and I were talking about friends from KC and how you used to watch them, and she said, "Now Heidi has a baby". You are forever in her mind going to have a baby :) Your kids are so cute! I'm jealous you are so close to a temple and you still have Ali to hang out with and you can still see friends from KC. We are finally settled in our new home and loving it; but still occasionally wishing we still lived in Riverside.
Squeeze those adorable kids for me! Missing y'all lots!
Post a Comment