Try as I might I can't get this kid to eat table food. He DEVOURS baby food. He prefers veggies over fruit and he could eat rice and oatmeal cereal all day. What's up with that?
And look at those blue eyes!
He also learned how to crawl. This video is his first time. Sorry about Chloe. I was so excited he was crawling I didn't realize she was out of the tub and showing it all!

3 comments:
So so cute! Hayden especially loved that Chloe was
"Naked as a Jay Bird"
LOVE THAT! So so so cute!!!! Loved your posts! Glad you like the photos. :) It was my pleasure! Now if I could get a "real" camera.... then we could really be talking.
so fun! A baby on the go makes them seem a little less baby! Maybe he can teach Cal...I don't know if his chubby legs could handle it :) What a sweetie!
Post a Comment