Sunday, October 16, 2011

Haning' Round the House

We are enjoying the fall here. This is my favorite time of year... no humidity, no tornadoes, and no snow! We go on walks every night and try to soak up every last bit of daylight.

Here are some pics of us just bummin' around the house

We call this "Rhett takin' a knee". He is constantly in this football stance and he loves to play with balls. He throws them and chases after them. Next Peyton Manning?


Maybe this is where Chloe got it!

Rhett's favorite place. He eats more than Chloe and about as much as Luke. He eat everything I put in front of him, even all his veggies.


Funny face:)


This is how Chloe wears headbands because of her glasses.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love the picture of Chloe! That's how my girls look when they wear headbands, but they don't have an excuse. It's good to see pictures and I can't believe how big Rhett is getting-Crazy! We miss you guys!

Megan said...

What a fun and cute family! Love it!