Yes.... it is true.... I am 30! Everyone was so nice to me. My family and my friends took such good care of me.
We also had our annual Father's Day competition with the Shepherd's. Look at that concentration on his face.:)
Ali and I played a game in which we had to race to wrap a whole roll of toliet paper around ourselves with a partner. Well Ali won and I have never been so sick. I never want to spin again!
Even the kids of in the action!
Monday, June 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! Looks like a fun day! I experienced this first hand last year... it's not as bad as every tells you it is! ;)
Plus, you don't look a day over 18!
Congrats on making it to 30- you don't look it! We are getting old. I haven't looked at your blog in awhile- it looks like you guys are doing awesome and I can't believe that a year has already gone by. Your kids are so cute and Luke looks so grown up.
Post a Comment