December was the month of inconvinecnes. Kyle hit a deer so we were down to one car for 4 weeks! Super bummer, but my friends bailed me out and drove me and my kids around. Then Chloe broke her right arm. Good thing she is left handed. She was just running and tripped in our basement. Reminds me of myself.... I broke my arm when I was little when I fell of a 12" wall.
The smallest fall ever!
Of course Kyle was on call the night Chloe broke her arm. Luckily we had borrowed a car and my dear friend Ali came over to stay with Luke and Rhett. While we were gone Luke pulled out his own tooth. Tooth #5! Way to go Luke. Sorry I missed it.
Chloe's first cast. We decorated it very well. She had that for 2 weeks, a pink one for 2 weeks, and a splint for the last 2 weeks. She was a trooper!
Bathing was a treat......
Chloe's first dance recital, yes with a cast. She was very graceful.
Miss Katie her dance teacher.
The first snow in STL. Only a few inches, but we will take it!

1 comment:
Wow what a month you had. I just had to laugh when I saw Chloe's cast looks exactly like Kylers except his was red. He is on cast number two now and we hope to get the splint put on next week. Looks like you are enjoying St. Louis. Have a great 2013. Miss chatting with you on park days. Sarah Kuhn
Post a Comment