Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spotlight

I just wanted to spotlight what's been going on with each of our kids the last few months.

LUKE
Luke performed in his schools Readers Theater! He was so animated and shined confront of a couple hundred people. He was Piggy from the Piggy and Gerald books. His story was a cross between Piggy and Gerald and Skippy John Jones. Very funny!


We call this mustache the Barry look alike. Go Grandpa!

Loving the SNOW DAYS!

Luke performed in the Talent Show in the 1st Graders skit. It was super hero based and he had a great time. Go Trautwein Elementary!!
 
Chloe
Chloe loves to cut and bag things. Weekly we clean out stack of cut paper from her drawers and you can find baggies within baggies within baggies of treasures.

Those darn glasses always fog up in the snow and make her face cold! A couple more years and then contacts. No more broken/crooked glasses.

Chloe had an ear tube removed. She got VIP treatment! Kyle was able to be back stage with her all the way because it was at his work. Perks of his profession.

Dazed after surgery attempting to eat her favorite treat... Chocolate pudding.

Kyle is working at the children's hospital for the next 3 months. He has to wear purple scrubs. We make fun of him! It's not very often that father and daughter have matching purple outfits!
 
Rhett
Tough guy/Cowboy/Cross-dresser!

I can't get enough of these boys rosy cheeks!!

Rocking and "rubberband"- translation headband and "gwoves":)

Not the most appropriate, but I COULD NOT RESIST. After I got Rhett out of the bath tonight I sent him to his room to get a diaper and this is how I found him! Classic!

1 comment:

Erin Balagna said...

Love that little bum shot!!! Too cute. Jonny and I are thinking about heading out to Nashville next year when Jonny has his 2 weeks off. I'll have to talk to you about what you guys did. FUN stuff!