Monday, November 18, 2013

Parties Galore

Chloe turned 5 and Luke turned 7 and I had yet to throw a big friend birthday party for them.....
so I decided to go all out. So much FUN!!!
 
Chloe's Princess Party included a magic carpet cake walk, pass the poisonous apple, lantern making, hide the glass slipper, pin the kiss of the frog, mermaid race, dance party, crown decorating, and cupcake decorating! Man I out did myself.:) 



 
 
Luke had a Ninja Party and it was based on a Ninja training camp. They had to master a ninja skill to get a prize and move onto the next exercise. It included ninja name decoding, "Sensei Says", chopstick challenge, an obstacle course (which included splitting a board with their bare hands!) and ninja balloon piƱata. By far the coolest party activity every.



 The kids had to knock the balloons down with their swords and then pop the balloons to get the candy! It was a major hit!

No comments: