Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Making it through the Winter

 Luke and I had a great time at his field trip to the Powell Symphony Hall. We saw Peter and the Wolf. He really enjoys music and is super fun to hang out with.
 A not so cold day. We are out for a walk.
 Chloe making play-dough creations. We love her imagination.
 Weather moms hairnet from work.
 Kyle surprised is one day and organized a McClintock Family Olympics. He brought home candy bars for the medals. It blew my socks off. Sometimes he really surprises me.
 Hubba What!?
 Love her sweet face!
 This totally shows Luke's personality. He is always excited about life and a ham!
It is a known fact that I LOVE to sleep. So I was snoozing one morning while the kids were running about and Luke and Chloe made me breakfast! It was so sweet. Buttered toast, yogurt and a tall glass of water. Just what I love!
 Luke is a baller. He made one miracle basket this year. He really enjoyed playing.
 Roar, by Katy Perry was the second grade talent show theme. They had so much fun. performing.
 What does the FOX say? The kindergarten class rocked the stage.
 Rhett loved to watch the Variety Show and cheer them on!