Tuesday, September 2, 2008

August Adventures






Here are the highlights of the last month.

1. Kay came to visit and help with Luke and Chloe

2. I actually went grocery shopping with both kids

3. Chloe stopped pooping 12 times a day

4. I got back into my fat jeans

5. Kyle made it through his first midterm

12 comments:

Megan said...

You have a beautiful family! The change from one to two isn't so bad... right? Grocery shopping with both kids does get easier with practice! I hope you are doing good! Hope to hear from you... Nick enjoyed talking to Kyle!

Lisah said...

So cute!!! I am glad my mom could come and visit. I am so jealous! You look so great... another thing I am jealous about! We miss you.

Kelsey said...

She is growing so fast! She looks more like Luke every picture I see. I love her so much, I can't wait to hold her! You look great too, and your fat jeans... would be my skinny jeans, after I lost 50 pounds. :) I can't wait to come visit, hopefully it will be soon. I love you all, and miss you very much! I know things are all crazy because of school and work, for all of us, but I am thinking about you, and will call.. soon!

aLi said...

Heidi you make me laugh. And you look beautiful in your picture!

Krista said...

Oh my goodness she is so darling!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe how beautiful she is. In some of the pictures she looks JUST like Luke did. I must say I thought a lot about her on Saturday. She missed her first BYU game. If you guys lived closeR it would have been required for her to attend the game with Aunt Ferfer. I CAN'T WAIT TO COME VISIT!!!

Amy said...

All these pictures are so cute! I can't believe August is over. And yeah for fat pants...I am not fitting into any pants really! ahhh!

joolee said...

Haha, you are so funny, Heidi. Yes, it is quite the accomplishment to go shopping with two! Right now it's actually getting harder because neither of them want to sit still...anyway, Chloe is so cute and you look great!

Anjanette said...

Grocery shopping with two kids!! Ahhhh! It is probably the hardest thing I have to do all week. Chloe and Luke are both adorable. You look great. I love when I can finally put on pants that have a zipper and a button after having a baby.

Stephanie said...

She is so beautiful. It sounds like she is a great baby! It's fun to catch up.

The Ryan Hobbs Family

carly said...

ps, you never had any fat jeans...and it's amazing how much chloe looks like luke! so cute! i love it.

Stacy said...

Too cute! Good job with the grocery shopping and getting through midterms! I agree with Carly's comment about you never having fat jeans. You look fantastic!