We almost lost the Malibu this month, but seriously through lots of prayers and a miracle she was brought back to life. We are so thankful that we do not have to go with one car or buy a new one. We will drive her till she dies!
Both Chloe and Luke had doctors appointments this month. They are both healthy and strong. Chloe weighs 12 pounds already. She is so great. She sleep 7-9 hours every night. When we got home from the doctor, Luke was all about putting his stickers on Chloe's face and hair. She goes along with all of Luke's crazy ideas.
These are the first tears that Luke inflicted upon his sister. He was doing a somersault (which he does perfectly), but landed on Chloe's head. It was very traumatic for her!

Chloe was blessed a few Sundays ago. My mom made the most beautiful blessing dress out of silk and she smocked the neck-line. I saw a blessing dress just like it even before I had Luke, and knew that is what I wanted for my girls. We took a picture of it and of course my mom re-created it perfectly. Thanks mom!



10 comments:
OK, that picture of Chloe crying is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Trust me, we have been there a few times with Spencer and Lexi. Chloe is so beautiful in her dress. I can't wait to see her because pictures never do justice. I just want to smooch her cheeks!
Love, Tiffany
I can't believe how big Luke is getting. You need to send me pics of the kids so I can plaster them up in my office. I swear that I"ll check my mail this time and stuff won't get returned. I can't wait to see you guys next month!
I love the picture of Chloe crying... poor thing getting used to having a big brother! I LOVE her blessing dress!!! It's gorgeous! Well, Luke is getting older and older... I wish I could see him in person! Are you guys going to your house for Christmas... we'll be in midway for the week so hopefully you are... we would love to meet up!
What cute litle kids I have related to me! Chloe looks so beautiful. I wish we could have been there. Hopefully we can work it out to come soon. I love Luke's camo paint. What a doll! And excuse me... you look fantastic!
Wow......Chloe's dress is SO pretty. And you look great.....I love your shirt! You are always so stylish!
luke is getting so big and grown up looking! its amazing. and chloe is darling. sounds like so much fun and your home in the background looks so cutely decorated! wish i could come visit!
What a beautiful family! Big brothers do have a special way of making their little siblings cry... like when Blake sat on Kyle... but they also have an even more special way of making them grin and giggle! I'm glad to hear you are all doing good!
That dress is so gorgeous on little Chloe. You guys look great.
So cute and I love the picture of Chloe crying...so sorry Chole!
Hey! I hadn't seen your blog until today - congrats on the newest baby. You look fantastic and seem to be handling two kids well. (I still think my head will explode with more than one.) Great to see you and your family!
Post a Comment