Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun

Thanks to Kyle's great idea Luke and Chloe were a cowboy and indian. Tiff let me borrow her pattern and Makenzie helped me cut out and sew the costumes. Seriously, I hate to brag, but they are so stinkin' cute. Luke had so much fun trick-or-treating and Chloe walked around with us the whole time. She was just happy as can be to be outside with all the camotion. Halloween night was in the high 60's, which made trick-or-treating perfect, and when we were done we just sat on our porch and Luke loved to hand out candy and see all the costumes.











6 comments:

Lisah said...

OKay they are seriously the cutest kids EVER! I love the hunting mirrors comment. Isn't it fun to raise boys just like their dad's?! We miss you guys!

Stacy said...

Great costumes! I can't believe you made them.

Kelsey said...

Ohhhh my goodness. Miss Chloe's eyes are killing me. What a babe she is! I love their costumes too, such a cute idea. I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

carly said...

how cute! and little chloe is so adorable. i think she looks a lot like luke!

Laci said...

hey heidi! I LOVE the kid's little costumes! that is so fun! I found your blog and just wanted to say hi! I hope you are liking your hair! :o)

heather peck said...

hey there heidi! just wanted to pop in and say hi, i have been thinking about you a lot lately, hope you are doing well~