Sunday, December 7, 2008

November

This is the season of traveling for our family. Here are the highlight of the last month.
Chloe is growing up so much. And literally she is growing. She already weighs 15 lbs 6 oz and she has fat rolls from her chin to her ankles.
Kyle shot 3 deer this hunting season. Two bucks and a doe. This is the bigger of the 2. Can you tell he was a little excited?
We went to Grandma and Grandpa Hobbs' for Thanksgiving. The WHOLE family was there. It was a blast. Luke could not get enough of his Grandma reading books to him and his cousins.
Luke and Chloe got to hang out with their great Grandma and Grandpa Hobbs.
Jennifer spent Thanksgiving Day with us. It was her first encouter with Chloe and I think she is hooked like everyone else. It was so great to see her and catch up.
It is finally truly cold here in Kansas City. Luke's cheeks and nose get so red in the cold weather. It cracks me up.

8 comments:

Lisah said...

I love the pictures. Chloe has similar features to Chayse. I want them to get together so we can take pictures. Our two little red heads especially. I am glad you had a good thanksgiving with your family. I am sorry we missed you.

Stacy said...

Great pics! That looks like so much fun with your mom reading the grandkids a story. Happy Thanksgiving.

carly said...

love all the pictures! it was so much fun seeing you guys! and thank you so much for my present! i love it. it's so cute and i've already used it a ton! you are so talented!

joolee said...

Cute pics, Heidi. Chloe IS geting big! How cute.

heather peck said...

what darling kids you have! fun that you were able to spend time with family~

shnnn* said...

oh heidi i miss you!! your family is soo cute! i hope i have a boy next so i can have a boy and a girl too!!

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

I don't miss that bitter cold! HOw fun to get to see so much family! We miss you guys!

joolee said...

I tagged you, Heidi! check my blog for details. Hope you're doing well - how was Chloe's first Christmas??