I hope you think these videos are as funny as I do. The biggest news in our life lately is that Luke kicked his binky addiction. We had a couple of rough days, but we did it!!!
That is seriously the funniest little boy EVER. We want to come and see you do bad. I am sure Tate and Luke would be a RIOT together. I love them so much!!!
Luke is so funny! Nice job on kicking the binky habit. Luckily for us, C & M didn't have too much trouble w/that. C was 18 mos. and M was around 15 mos. when we took it away. Those first couple rough nights are bad though, huh??? Hope you're doing well. Your kids are cute! I need to put some videos up on my blog.
okay, loved loved LOVED all of the videos. my favorite part was in the sword video when Kyle in the background is like "oh sick!" while changing chloe's diaper. kyle is so honest, it's hilarious.
we are so proud of Luke quitting his binky habit. we're waiting to see how addicted Cru's going to be. and we LOVE that Chloe is sitting up. I always know that Cru is a few months behind Chloe so it gets me excited!
10 comments:
No way!! She's sitting up already! DANG that went by fast! Luke is a hoot! LOVE the happy and grumpy faces. lol! =O)
That is seriously the funniest little boy EVER. We want to come and see you do bad. I am sure Tate and Luke would be a RIOT together. I love them so much!!!
Heidi, I love the happy, sad clip of Luke. You have the cutest family ever! It was so fun talking to you yesterday.
Wow, they are growing so fast! What cute kids!!!
Luke is so funny! Nice job on kicking the binky habit. Luckily for us, C & M didn't have too much trouble w/that. C was 18 mos. and M was around 15 mos. when we took it away. Those first couple rough nights are bad though, huh??? Hope you're doing well. Your kids are cute! I need to put some videos up on my blog.
Heidi I enjoyed watching those videos probably as much as you did! Luke is just a joy to have around. He is always making me laugh!
okay, loved loved LOVED all of the videos. my favorite part was in the sword video when Kyle in the background is like "oh sick!" while changing chloe's diaper. kyle is so honest, it's hilarious.
we are so proud of Luke quitting his binky habit. we're waiting to see how addicted Cru's going to be. and we LOVE that Chloe is sitting up. I always know that Cru is a few months behind Chloe so it gets me excited!
Heidi, these are great! We had fun sitting in front of you in Church yesterday. :) Come visit our blog -- www.martineau-nuthouse.blogspot.com!
Heidi, Those were awesome! I love the "ter nails."
What cuties!
Look out. Once you give a boy a light saber he'll want another light saber.
Heidi, I mentioned Luke in my latest blog post, come see...
www.martineau-nuthouse.blogspot.com. heh heh
Post a Comment