

Luke is also potty trained. He stays dry all day and night. I can't believe he has mastered it so quickly. Whenever has has to go #2 he looks at me and says, "You close door and I'll pee". He loves his privacy and he could sit all day long on his potty seat sometimes. He got a junior set of golf clubs for ditching the diapers. The day he got them all he could say over and over again was, "I love my golf club bag!"

Chloe is almost one. She has cut three teeth, which means she has been very cranky. We love her so much and look forward to celebrating her birthday!


3 comments:
Your blog layout is so cute! It looks like Luke had a great weekend! We miss you guys!
Yey! Happy Birthday! The cake is super cute and he looks so big with those golf clubs.
i'm so glad you updated so i could see cute little button heads luke and chloe! adorable! happy birthday luke! you have such an amazing mama!
Post a Comment