Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween

Halloween was a blast. As we were trick-or-treating Luke kept saying "I WANT TO GO TO THE NEXT HOUSE"!!!!! And any time he saw some one he would say, "Hey, I'm Luke the Fireman"! He seriously loved it. And Chloe kept saying what sounded like, "trick-or-treat, quack, quack". We enjoyed our holiday and now we look forward to our new kitchen. I will send pictures when it is done.





4 comments:

carly said...

cute! we can't wait to see you guys!

Megan said...

Super cute costumes! I love how Luke would introduce himself to everyone! Sounds a lot like Blake! And Chloe is the cuties little chick I've ever seen! Glad you are all doing good! Congratulations on getting a new kitchen! Can't wait to see pictures of it!

Lisah said...

The kids look so adorable! That was a great choice for Chloe! I can't believe how much she has grown just since August!! And Heidi... your HAIR IS SO LONG! I hope you are getting to wear all of those great clothes you got. I am excited for your new kitchen. Call if you need to chat or vent with Kyle being gone! We love ya!

tara said...

I must say I have never seen a cuter chick or fireman. Plus they're both hilarious, so it adds to the cuteness.