Happy Thanksgiving from Luke! He loves to sing. He gets a little confused when he tries to be an Indian and pats his head instead of his mouth. Opps!
Chloe has a total hat obsession. Most of her hours awake involve some sort of hat! HAT-E!!!
I totally loved these videos and so did Bowen. He kept saying HAT-UH while he was watching Chloe. Can't wait to see you!
SO CUTE!!!! I loved the one of luke patting his head and also the head shake on the last note.. HA!! SO FUNNY!!! What a cutie. And that one of chloe melts my heart. So good to see you last week and catch up!!! You have always been such a great friend :o)
Luke is one of the best singers at school! That is so cute...at the Indian part Will gets embarrassed and so he will do it quietly, so funny!
oh my gosh I love them soooo much! I can't wait to see you guys!
I can't beleive how old they are! Devin and I enjoyed watching the videos!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I totally loved these videos and so did Bowen. He kept saying HAT-UH while he was watching Chloe. Can't wait to see you!
SO CUTE!!!! I loved the one of luke patting his head and also the head shake on the last note.. HA!! SO FUNNY!!! What a cutie.
And that one of chloe melts my heart.
So good to see you last week and catch up!!! You have always been such a great friend :o)
Luke is one of the best singers at school! That is so cute...at the Indian part Will gets embarrassed and so he will do it quietly, so funny!
oh my gosh I love them soooo much! I can't wait to see you guys!
I can't beleive how old they are! Devin and I enjoyed watching the videos!
Post a Comment