We like to think of her as Reese Witherspoon in "Legally Blonde". So many parallels: Her beautiful blonde hair, her killer "bend and snap", her crazy good legal jargon, studying on a treadmill, and yes, she has even been known to stop for a manicure in the middle of a very bad day! And as Reese would say, "We did it!"
I also got to go repelling, rock climbing and zip-lining with our Relief Society at church. I was kind of nervous at first, but after doing it a couple times it was so much fun. I was very impressed with all the ladies and their skills! I especially loved how we all looked in our harnesses. We were workin' it!

5 comments:
Congratulations to your Mom! So glad you got some "personal time"... I know how much you love your kiddos but it is always a good refresher to spend a little time away from them so you enjoy them even more when you are back with them! Nick mentioned that you might be heading out our way in July! We would LOVE to get together with you! We'll work around your schedule since I'm sure you will be super busy with family! Let us know!
I'm so proud of your mom! She is the best. I love her. I'm so sad we didn't get to see each other. What a crazy week! But tell your mom congrats. And seriously, how old are Jake and Abby? Like in their 20's!?!?!?!! crazy.
jealous of the me time. I don't see that happening any time soon! let me know if you want to take a fun road trip with the kids. you can come out to NC and party with me and cru!
That's great you got to do that! It is always fun to have a get away with no kids. I love the harness look too. Very flattering!
Wow, congrats to your mom! What an accomplishment! Your whole family looks great.
That was so fun. I am so glad we were all there to celebrate. XO
Post a Comment