Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

We had a blast and spent the New Year with our fellow Riverside Townhouse, 4th year med students. We don't see each other has much as we would like now that clinical rotations have pulled everyone in different directions. It was great to catch up and blissfully celebrate 2011, the year we have all been waiting for graduation!

Class of 2011! These are the 4 studs of their class.


When we all moved to KC and started school there were only 3 kids between all 4 couples. By the time we graduate there will be 10 kids! That is some high quality procreation!


No New Year baby for me. Yes, I am still pregnant. Will this baby ever come?

4 comments:

Makenzie Iorg said...

Heidi, you look so cute! You don't look 8 months pregnant! You are so good at keeping up family traditions.

joolee said...

i hope he comes soon, heidi!! you look amazing. (not fair...) :) happy new year!

Stacy said...

I agree with Kinger....you look way too good to be 8 months pregnant :) Happy New Year!

Anjanette said...

I've been out of blog reading for a while. I had no idea you were pregnant. Congrats and I hope the little one doesn't make you wait longer than needed.