Graduation was great. We had a ton of fun dinners and ceremonies throughout the week.
Even I got an award!? Yes, for being a supportive spouse. Thanks Donna Jones Montisugu for sponsoring this award. I don't know if I was always the most supportive, but I tried!
Rhett was the only kid who could come to graduation. What a lucky dude.
We enjoyed spending time with Ross and Kay. Thank you for coming!

After graduation we headed to St. Louis to close on our house. We were happy to find that we still liked it as much as we did when we first saw it. We spent one night there, sleeping on the floor. We deep cleaned the whole house so it is move in ready.
After graduation we headed to St. Louis to close on our house. We were happy to find that we still liked it as much as we did when we first saw it. We spent one night there, sleeping on the floor. We deep cleaned the whole house so it is move in ready.

7 comments:
I'm having a hard time not being mad at you Heidi... you clearly don't send me enough pictures of the new addition. Rhett is way too handsome. Seriously - those eyes and lips... what!!!
Congrats to Kyle and you both on the house - have fun making your new house a home!
Exciting!!! Oh my goodness. I can't wait to come and visit, see your house and see all your cutie kids! I miss you guys tons. Love you!
awesome, heidi!! so excited for you all! be sure to send out your new address when you're all settled.
I love that picture of you and Kyle holding your awards!!! I'm guessing Luke took the picture... way to go to Luke! :)
Congratulations! We have way too much in common! hahaha
Can't wait for y'all to get out here to St. Louie!
So much accomplished and so much fun stuff ahead! We are going to miss you guys!
Congratulations on graduating and obviously becoming one year older and wiser too, Kyle, receiving the supportive wife award, Heidi, and making the move to St. Louis all while becoming home owners! So happy for you guys and all that you have accomplished and all that you have ahead of you! Good luck on your new adventure!
Congratulations!!!! What an exciting time for your family!
Post a Comment