Rhett is 2. He has mostly overcome his screaming addiction and is a lot of fun. He can say and do anything. He is so polite. He says "excuse me" and "thank you" a hundred times a day. He loves balls, animals, oranges, and keeping up with his older siblings. He is our most lovey of all our kids and we love to snuggle him.
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Rhett! We love you! What a cute boy.
Hey Heidi, it's good to see how you guys are doing. I can't believe Rhett is 2. I love his little cake (I think we need a boy child in our family :) I loved your Christmas card and I miss our times together! I hope residency is going well and I'm still jealous you and Ali get to live close.
Post a Comment