Here are some more pictures of Chloe. And also one of Kyle on his first day as a second year med student. That is a tradition in our family and I MADE Kyle pose funny for the picture. He thinks I am such a dork.
It was wonderful to have my mom here. She and Luke had the best time! It is making the transition so nice. Chloe is continuing to be a perfect baby. I am sure I will have my moments, but we are doing well so far!

10 comments:
Yeah!!! I am so glad to see more pictures of adorable little Chloe! She is sooooo precious I just want to hold her. I am so sad I live so far away. My brother looks like he is so excited to start ANOTHER year of school. Only 47 years left?! :) Luke is a doll... I love the pictures and it was great talking to you today Heidi. LOVE YA
I'm so glad that your mom is there! I was wondering if she'd come out! Chloe is just beautiful! And luke is so big and cute! I love it! Miss you guys!
Wow, looks like Chloe's got red hair too?? Your mom is one gorgeous grandma, by the way! Glad you're doing well Heidi!
haha, I started that "tradition" with Josh on his first year of med school. This year... I took a picture of the skull he brought home. Oh well! Josh hasn't changed that much in 1 year.
Chloe is so beautiful! I think her face looks so angelic-like. Hopefully she will always be an angel for you!
We are so lucky to be your neighbors!
I can't wait to meet her! She is so stinken cute. I still can't believe you popped out such a big baby, it makes me proud my Heidi love.
post more pictures!!!
Oh man, she is just too cute! Is she strawberry blond? I'm glad the transition has been so easy for you so far! I hope it stays that way!
Hey proud mama! I totally blog stalked you through Ali's blog - hope you don't care! Chloe is a cute as ever!
WOW heidi! didnt know you were gonna have a baby!!! she is so preciously cute!!! i miss you hied!. been thinking about tons lately! im living in TO now! when you get time email me soon and tell me what youve been up to! baby girls are sooooo fun!!!!! check out my blog! shnnn.blogspot.com and keep in touch!!!!
ummm how did i not know you had a blog...some good friend I am right? Chloe is too cute! I am glad our soon to be new little guy will have a few "older" women to run around with!
HEIDI!!!! Oh my gosh...Look at you and your BEAUTIFUL family! I'm so excited to have found you. Every once in a while I've searched for you on facebook and finally just happened to come across Makenzie's page. Congrats on little Chloe, she is precious.
Post a Comment