Luke and Chloe are growing up so fast! Here are some cute pictures from the last month.

Look at those eyes! They are so blue.
She doesn't hate it as much as Luke did.

I don't know what it is, but somehow we tend to all wear the same color. It happened to Kyle and I on our first date. Even the other day we both had on our Stanford shirts without realizing it and pretty much were exact twins. How embarassing!!!




2 comments:
There is a picture of Luke on his tummy that reminds me EXACTLY of Chloe on her belly right there.. it's pretty much freaking me out how much alike they look. Such beautiful babies, I am a very lucky and proud aunt.
We always wear the same colors, or patterns too! So goofy!
I love your Halloween idea! They are too cute. Chloe is getting so big, she seems to resemble Luke a lot, accept for being a very feminine version! You're right, her eyes are just beautiful!
Post a Comment