1) We love her smile and her dimples.
2) Her chubby cheeks and thighs.
3) Her pink, plastic, googly, glasses.
4) Her duck imitation. QUACK, QUACK!!
5) Her Miss American wave.
6) Her laugh and how she gives kisses.

Lisa gave Chloe Bam-Bam hair, and she doesn't like it!!


She has frosting all over her glasses, but she didn't care because all she could think was "CUPCAKE!!!"

She stuffed her mouth as full as she possibly could. A girl after my own heart.

9 comments:
Happy Birthday, Chloe. Heidi, is that a Vettriano painting in your dining room? We have that same exact one I think. We always had such random things in common. I love it!
Cute pics, Heidi. Happy Bday Chloe!
What a Doll! Happy Birthday Chloe!
Ah.. Happy Birthday little cutie pie! I feel a little sheepish that I didnt say anything yesterday!:o) Sorry!! Looks like she had a fun birthday, and I LOVE that pic of her stuffing the cupcake and frosting all over her glasses! WAA! I love her!!
Oh, and dont even worry about yesterday... Daniel and I were laughing about it later and we truly love little chloe and she couldnt do ANYTHING to change our minds!!
Heidi, what a cute, cute girl. I can't wait to hear her duck sound.
Glad to hear Chloe had a good birthday! The last picture is a classic-for sure one to go on a wedding video!
I can't believe she is already 1!!! Hey i wanna get ahold of you? what is the best way... i have a question for you! love ya!
Happy birthday, Chloe! So cute!
Cute kids. Hope everything is going good for yo guys, it was fun to read about your family.You always stay so busy it seems.
Post a Comment