I'm soooo sorry about little Rhett. I didn't know until I think you were already back home. I'm happy to see you guys are back to "normal". I love all your pictures. I can't believe how fast time goes and Rhett is already over a month old. We need to get together!
Alright I know I just live down the street, but now that everyone is better I gotta come and hold Rhett. He is the cutest little guy ever! That picture of him smiling is so cute!
5 comments:
I'm soooo sorry about little Rhett. I didn't know until I think you were already back home. I'm happy to see you guys are back to "normal". I love all your pictures. I can't believe how fast time goes and Rhett is already over a month old. We need to get together!
All of those pictures are so darling I can't even stand it. You truly have the cutest kids ever. SO GLAD RHETT IS BETTER!
Alright I know I just live down the street, but now that everyone is better I gotta come and hold Rhett. He is the cutest little guy ever! That picture of him smiling is so cute!
Ok, Chloe nursing her baby is laugh out loud funny. Great pics!
I love all these pictures! Rhett is really cute!!!
Post a Comment