Luke and Chloe can not keep their hands off of Rhett. I sound like a broken record, "Don't step on your brother. You can't pick him up. No more kisses. Soft! Soft!! Soft!!!"
They love Rhett. They call him "Brother" instead of Rhett. It is pretty cute.
I LOVE seeing these pictures. For one second with the 3 kids lying on the ground Chloe in the middle she looked like Tiff. Just for a second, CRAZY!!! Love you@!
aw, I love it! it's so fun to see them interacting together, huh? it'll only get cuter as the baby gets older too. celia + madsen just ADORE cora. it's so sweet. makes me want to have another one...but not yet. :)
2 comments:
I LOVE seeing these pictures. For one second with the 3 kids lying on the ground Chloe in the middle she looked like Tiff. Just for a second, CRAZY!!! Love you@!
aw, I love it! it's so fun to see them interacting together, huh? it'll only get cuter as the baby gets older too. celia + madsen just ADORE cora. it's so sweet. makes me want to have another one...but not yet. :)
Post a Comment